We believe that healthy food can be good for you and taste good at the same time. Therefore, we make it a priority to provide you with the best tasting food that will help you accomplish your health-related goals. Eating should be an enjoyable experience, not something you dread on a daily basis. You will love our many different meal choices at Structure House!
Structure House meals are developed through a strong collaboration between the nutrition and culinary teams marrying flavor and healthy dining. Our structured approach to eating follows the American Heart Association’s guidelines and all three daily meals are served in the dining room, where you are not only able to enjoy your meal, but also the company of others.
We understand that getting used to an entirely new way of eating can be overwhelming, so we are ready to help you make the best decisions for yourself in a stress-free manner. We will provide you with classes on menu-planning, show you how to make healthy choices, and teach you how to select proper portion sizes. We will also provide you with weekly cooking demonstrations so you can learn how to prepare your own healthy meals when you return home. To get a better idea of the type of food we offer at Structure House, please see below for a sample of a few of our regular menu choices:
- Whole grain pancakes with fresh fruit
- Poached egg with Cranberry Walnut Muffin
- Baked Oatmeal with strawberries
- Grilled Shrimp with Asian BBQ Sauce
- Pesto turkey salad with sweet potato and braised winter vegetables
- Spinach and Onion Quiche with green bean amandine
- Grass fed beef tenderloin and shrimp with mashed potatoes and fresh steamed spinach
- Citrus Tilapia with a wild rice blend and roasted broccoli
- Eggplant Parmesan with whole wheat pasta and tomato sauce