We are proud to offer our triangle club to Structure House returning guests who live in the Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel-Hill area.
Structure House alumni who are permanent residents of the Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel-Hill area) have the option to join the Triangle Club. Triangle Club offers individuals an opportunity to stay connected to Structure House and to utilize our services and programs on an ongoing basis.
To be eligible for Triangle Club, participants must have completed the four-week Core Program AND meet one of the following requirements:
- Have residency in the Triangle through a minimum of a one-year lease with a North Carolina Corporation
- Ownership of a primary residence in the Triangle area
- All nutrition, behavioral, fitness, and medical lectures listed on the Master Schedule
- Full access to the fitness center, fitness classes and our heated indoor and outdoor saltwater pools
- Other services available for an additional cost, including ongoing individual therapy, Pilates, personal training, massage therapy, and meals in the Structure House dining room