We will customize your experience at Structure House based on your personal preferences. You make the decisions, and we’ll design the stay that’s best for you.
What Are The Accommodations?
Structure House participants live in on-site, private accommodations. This allows them to step away from the stressors of their daily lives and fully dedicate their time to improving their wellness. Our apartments feature all of the comforts of home, including:
- Relaxing living area
- Optional recliners
- King-sized Tempur-Pedic beds in one-bedroom apartments, one king-sized bed and one queen-sized bed in two-bedroom apartments (some beds have massage functions and all beds have an adjustable base to prop up your head and/or feet)
- Two TVs (one in the bedroom and one in the living room)
- Hotel-grade cable
- Wireless internet service
- Bathtubs and walk-in showers
- Laundry amenities (both a washer and a dryer)
- Ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Cleaning services provided by our housekeeping staff
Participants can choose between one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. Spouses, family members, friends, and even pets are welcome to join participants on campus.
What Does Our Campus Offer?
In addition to our spacious living conditions, participants have access to other amenities that enhance the quality of their stay at Structure House.
State-of-the-art fitness facilities: In order to ensure that participants have access to multiple fitness facilities to assist them in reaching their weight loss goals.
- A full suite of cardio equipment that includes NuStep machines, which are designed to accommodate larger bodies
- Fully equipped weight room
- Exercise studios
- Miles of wooded walking trails
- Heated indoor and outdoor saltwater pools
World-class dining room: Our in-house Executive Chef prepares a wide variety of nutritious, low-fat, and satisfying meals daily. You are welcome to enjoy mealtimes with other participants in our relaxing dining room.