Since 1977, Structure House has provided a welcoming and nurturing environment for people who want to improve their health and well-being. As part of these efforts, we’re pleased to offer a specialty day program that allows adults to step away from the stress of everyday life and work on their wellness or weight loss goals.
What Is the Reset Retreat Program?
The Reset Retreat program is a short-term nonresidential experience for adults age 18 and older who would like to work on healthy behavior change in a supportive setting. The program is a stand-alone care option, and participants do not need to complete any prior programming at Structure House to participate.
The Reset Retreat program includes the following features:
- Three days of structured on-site programming
- Chef-prepared, nutrient-dense breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Access to classes and workshops with our experts as well as our state-of-the-art fitness center that has an indoor and outdoor pool
Who Should Attend the Program?
Located at our campus in Durham, North Carolina, the Reset Retreat program welcomes participants who live within a convenient commuting radius as well as those who wish to travel to the Durham area and arrange local accommodations.
Our specialty program may also be ideal for employers who want to organize a structured and engaging work retreat or wellness initiative for their employees.
The Reset Retreat program is designed to support people who have a variety of health and wellness needs. However, it may be particularly helpful for those who would like to work toward their weight loss goals and pursue healthy behavior change in an encouraging and supportive community environment.
Our programming can benefit people who have a variety of health concerns, including:
- Binge eating
- Sleep apnea
- Type 2 diabetes
At Structure House, we want you to derive as much benefit as possible from your time with us. When you sign up for our Reset Retreat program, you’ll participate in three full days of focused programming that can address your unique needs and help you achieve your wellness goals.
We encourage participants of our Reset Retreat program to arrive at 8 a.m. for breakfast on their first day. Participants then take part in a brief orientation at 9 a.m. As you move through the three-day experience, you may participate in as many activities of your choosing as you like.
During your time in the program, you can enjoy the following:
- Daily made-to-order meals: Participants enjoy three chef-prepared meals each day in our wait-staffed dining room. You may order from our selection of entrees or choose from an extensive list of a la carte items served daily.
- Daily workshops and seminars: These classes, which are held each hour from 9 a.m.-6 p.m., offer expert instruction on topics such as nutrition, fitness, and behavior change.
- Daily fitness experiences: Fitness programming incorporates land- and pool-based activities and aims to help participants feel safe and comfortable moving their bodies.
- Access to our premier fitness center: Our fitness facility features cardiovascular and strength training equipment for all body types.
- Access to our pools: We provide access to an indoor pool, as well as an outdoor pool when it is in season.
Can I Customize My Experience?
At Structure House, we strive to offer each person a customized care experience so that they can work toward the goals and lifestyle changes that are most important to them. When you participate in the Reset Retreat program, you can customize your experience to suit your needs. This includes selecting the meals and program offerings that can best help you achieve your goals.
Additionally, we offer the following program add-ons for our participants:
- Option to schedule 25-minute or 50-minute personal training sessions with our compassionate exercise physiologists
- Option to add on a 55-minute or 85-minute massage therapy session for pain management and/or relaxation
In our Reset Retreat program, we specialize in catering to each person’s dietary needs and preferences. Additionally, we provide a wide range of programming experiences on topics like nutrition, emotional well-being, and healthy movement. Our program can be an ideal way to focus on resetting behaviors and taking steps to enhance your self-care and quality of life.
What’s the Admissions Process?
To register for our convenient and impactful three-day program, we encourage you to contact our admissions team today.
Participants may secure their spot with a $250 nonrefundable deposit and then pay the balance of $575 upon arrival at our Durham campus. You may choose any three consecutive days to attend our program except for any three-day stretch that begins on a Saturday. We offer admissions to our program Sunday-Friday.
If you are ready to embark on an immersive and personalized journey of positive behavior change, we invite you to contact our team today.