We will customize your experience at Structure House based on your personal preferences. You make the decisions, and we’ll design the stay that’s best for you.
The program fees for our JumpStart and Graduate programs are all-inclusive and incorporate facets of care that embody a holistic approach to weight loss and weight management. We integrate life coaching, behavior training, nutrition guidance, fitness, education, and workshops in a safe and supportive environment. Below is a list of some of the many features our participants can enjoy during their stay.
- Luxurious apartments with Tempur-Pedic beds that have adjustable bases and massage functioning (one-bedroom apartments have king-sized beds, two-bedroom apartments have a king-sized bed in one bedroom and a queen-sized bed in the second bedroom)
- Three gourmet meals daily, prepared to order seven days a week by our Executive Chef
- 40 educational classes and workshops that include discussions on mindfulness, wellness, fitness, culinary, nutrition, behavior change, emotional eating, and habit formation
- 25 fitness classes that include a wide range of group fitness and movement classes tailored for all levels, including two daily water classes
- One health assessment with our registered nurse for JumpStart participants (available by request for individuals in our Graduate program)
- One individual nutrition intake session with a registered dietitian
- One entry fitness evaluation with InBody composition analysis (JumpStart participants also receive an exit evaluation in Week 4)
- One individual life coaching intake session
- Hands-on cooking classes and demonstrations
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness facilities and heated outdoor and indoor saltwater pools
- Support groups
Participants in the JumpStart program receive $150 in personalization credits that they can apply for a number of add-on services. Once those personalization credits have been used, these services can be accessed for an additional fee. Participants in our Graduate program may also take advantage of these add-on features for an additional fee.
Our available add-on services include:
- Medical consultations
- Life coaching sessions
- Blood panels
- Individual personal training sessions
- Group fitness training sessions
- Group Pilates classes
- Semiprivate Pilates classes
- Individual nutrition sessions
- Extra housekeeping services
Are you interested in bringing your pet with you or exploring other customizable options? We are here to answer all your questions!
Pets are welcome at Structure House! We know that having pets with you can provide an additional sense of comfort while in programming, and we are happy to let them stay with you for a small fee.
Additionally, we recognize the immense benefit that family support can have as you travel on your journey to wellness. For this reason, we invite your loved ones to stay with you during your time in our program through our family support option.
Please don’t hesitate to call us at (877) 466-2477 to learn more about these options.