We will customize your experience at Structure House based on your personal preferences. You make the decisions, and we’ll design the stay that’s best for you.
Our Food and Diet Philosophy
We believe that meals can be healthy and taste good at the same time. Eating should be an enjoyable experience, and you will love the many different meal choices at Structure House!
Our meal plans are developed through a strong collaboration between the nutrition and culinary teams who marry flavor and nutrition for a healthy dining experience. Your health is our top priority, so our structured approach to meal planning follows guidelines set by the American Heart Association.
You will become skilled in preplanning meals by ordering your customized breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals 48 hours before meals are served. At mealtime, you will check in with our hostess, and our waitstaff will bring your previously ordered meal to you. We don’t want you to worry about having to make food decisions in the moment. Our preplanning system eliminates that common cause of stress!
At Structure House, you are able to choose what you eat!
Participants are given two options to choose from for each of their daily meals. However, if neither of those options appeal to them, they are welcome to choose from our extensive menu. Our dietitian is also available to provide meal recommendations based on each person’s weight loss or weight management goals.
Our menu offers 80 options for meals that are prepared by our executive chef. A few examples of the meals you have to choose from can include:
- Whole grain pancakes with fresh fruit
- Poached egg with a cranberry walnut muffin
- Mexican omelet with pineapple and whole grain toast
- Apple cheese blintz with Greek yogurt and pineapple
- Scrambled eggs on an English muffin
- French toast with sugar-free syrup, grapes, and Greek yogurt
- Vegetarian sausage patty with pico de gallo
- English muffin with avocado
- Breakfast burrito with salsa and sour cream
- Baked oatmeal with milk, raisins, egg whites, cinnamon, and brown sugar
- Four-egg white omelet with mushrooms and onions
- Grilled shrimp with Asian barbecue sauce
- Pesto turkey salad with sweet potato and braised winter vegetables
- Spinach and onion quiche with green bean amandine
- Three-cheese quiche with carrot dill soup
- Grilled chicken sandwich with carrot dill soup
- Vegetarian lasagna with honey mustard zucchini and carrots
- Tandoori chicken with red lentil soup, a whole wheat pita, and Indian raita
- Southwestern chicken stew with parmesan pita wedges
- Banh Mi sandwich with spicy mayo, roasted carrots, and Asian garlic green beans
- Chicken or black bean tacos with pico de gallo, guacamole, and caramelized onions
- Turkey quesadilla with salsa, Mexican cream sauce, zucchini, and roasted carrots
- Grilled chicken and guacamole salad with Mexican cream sauce and black bean soup
- Barbecue chicken pizza with sautéed greens
- Grilled shrimp and pesto sauce with brown rice, steamed broccoli, and roasted carrots
- Black bean burger with steamed broccoli
- Grass-fed beef tenderloin and shrimp with mashed potatoes and fresh steamed spinach
- Citrus tilapia with a wild rice blend and roasted broccoli
- Eggplant parmesan with whole wheat pasta and tomato sauce
- Chicken with mozzarella, whole wheat pasta, and green beans almondine
- Salmon croquette with roasted broccoli
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Spinach- and feta-stuffed chicken with sundried tomato quinoa
- Ginger salmon with green beans and sundried tomato quinoa
- Marinated flank steak with sautéed greens and baked potato
- Potato-crusted salmon with brown rice, portabella mushrooms, and green beans
- Filet mignon with mashed potatoes and German red cabbage
Practicing a new way of eating can be overwhelming, and we are here to support you and help you make the best decisions for your personal needs. You are welcome to take part in classes that go over menu planning, how to make healthy choices, and ways to determine how to select the right portion sizes. We also offer weekly cooking demonstrations to show you how to prepare your own healthy meals.