At Structure House, our packages and services are completely customizable. You get to choose the treatment focus, activities, and length of stay that’s right for you.
Our team works with you to create an effective fitness and wellness plan.
We’ll help you to identify your goals and define what success means to you. Then, we’ll organize the services and supports that will help you achieve those goals. You’ll select from a range of options, including classes, fitness opportunities, therapy sessions, meals, and more, to design the stay that’s perfect for you.
Fitness classes that go outside of the weight room.
Yes, we offer a wide range of classes for guests at all levels of fitness and mobility. Our fitness class schedule includes the following options:
- Fitness 101
- Water Fitness and Fun
- Cardio Fusion
- Seated Dynaband Exercise
- Circuit Strength Training
- Chair Karate
- Yoga and Yoga Stretch
- TRX Circuit
- Guided Duke Trail Walk
Learn how we connect behavioral therapy to weight loss and wellness.
Therapy can help you to manage your thoughts, adjust your behaviors, and develop a healthier relationship with food. During your stay at Structure House, you may participate in the following types of therapy:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Eating Awareness Training (MB-EAT)
- Meditation and visualization instruction
- Individual therapy
- Support groups
We offer activities and outings throughout the Raleigh-Durham community.
In addition to a full slate of activities at Structure House, you can also enjoy a variety of learning experiences and leisure opportunities within the Raleigh-Durham community. Here are a few examples:
- Visits to grocery stores to learn about smart shopping
- Movie nights at local theaters
- Restaurant trips to practice eating healthy while dining out
- Shows at the Durham Performing Arts Center
- Shopping excursions to the South Point Mall